Classic Chocolate Fondue
What's The Big Idea?
A fondue is a fun way to throw a Swiss sporting party. Essentially there's a central pot of hot cheese, broth, oil or chocolate, into which various tasty morsels are dipped!
This is one of many variations on the chocolate fondue idea.
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 3 x 3oz bars Toblerone
- 8 tablespoons single cream
- 2 tablespoons Kirsch/cherry brandy
- For dipping: slices of plain sponge cake, plain biscuits, orange or tangerine segments, strawberries, grapes, bananas, etc
- Break the Toblerone into individual triangular pieces. Combine Toblerone, cream, and brandy in a suitably sized saucepan
- Stir over a low heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth
- Trasnfer to a suitable fondue pot over low heat
- To serve, dip the fruit/cake etc into the chocolate using the fondue prongs/forks
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com