Biscottini di Milano
What's the big idea?
Simple snacks, great with coffee. As you no doubt know, the Italians love their coffee, the stronger the better. For an Italian, the idea of having a cappuccino after a meal
is strange - a cappuccino is so loaded with milk and calories that it's almost a meal in itself!
These biscuits are a great way to get the kids involved in helping with the preparation for your sporting party!
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 500g plain white flour
- 250g caster sugar
- 115g unsalted butter
- 4 egg yolks
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 120ml warm water
- Pre-heat the oven to 340F, 170C
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and sugar. Make a well in the middle
- Pour the egg yolks and water into the well, and add the butter and zest
- Mix well, and work the dough until it is smooth
- Roll out into a sheet about 5mm thick, and cut into rounds using a biscuit cutter
- Put the biscuits onto a greased, floured baking tray, and bake in the oven until lightly browned
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com