Singapore-style Spare Ribs
What's The Big Idea?
There are many recipes for Singapore-style Spare Ribs - some are very clearly of Chinese origin, others (such as this one) less so. Whatever its origins, we think it's tasty!
Serve with rice, and vegetables and relishes of your choice.
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 16 Chinese-style spare ribs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Separate the meat into individual ribs, and rub well with salt and pepper
- Grill for 15 minutes, turning occasionally
- Meanwhile, mix all the remaining ingredients together and pre-heat the oven to 160C/325F
- Arrange the ribs in a single layer in a baking tray
- Pour the sauce over the ribs, and bake uncovered in the oven for about 25-30 minutes
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com