Mexican Nachos Nibbles
What's The Big Idea?
Irresistable finger food. And vegetarian too! Kids and adults all love these - great as a pre-match nibble!
Our Rating (1 - 5):
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 6oz tortilla chips
- 2oz grated cheese - cheddar is fine, or Monterey Jack
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 4-5 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Pre-heat the grill until hot
- Arrange the tortilla chips in a shallow flame-prrof dish
- Mix together the tomatoes, pepper, chilli, spring onions and coriander. Spoon this mixture over the chips and grill for 5 minutes
- Spoon the sour cream over the top, and then top with grated cheese. Grill for a further five minutes
- Place the bowl on the table and watch it disappear!
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com